Keep in Touch
Instructional Technology Center
Make a research appointment.
Our proxy server, which authenticates users who are off-campus or in the dorms, is having technical difficulties. If you have trouble linking to our sources, try the following:
- Off-Campus or in the Dorms
- Option 1) Switch browsers.
- Option 2) Set up a VPN (Virtual Private Network, directions here). Then try various browsers.
- Option 3) With a VPN in place, use the Non-Proxy Online Resources Page.
- Option 4) Come to campus and use an on-campus (not dorm) computer. These authenticate through IP address which seems to be working.
- On Campus (does not include dorms): use the Non-Proxy Online Resources Page
- Faculty: If your students are having trouble accessing a specific article or video for class, please contact email@example.com and we will work to come up with an alternative access.
We apologize for this inconvenience and are working to resolve the problem. If you have any questions, please use our Get Help page so that we may post answers for everyone to see.