Keep in Touch
Space use in F.W. Crumb Memorial Library
- Group study (more than one person sitting or working together) is restricted to the first floor, basement, and designated group study rooms on the second floor (204, 205, 215, 218).
- Group study rooms must be signed out in advance at the circulation desk.
- Room 208 is designated as our Silent Study space. Talking and use of ear phones are both prohibited in this room.
- All other study space on the second floor is individual quiet study space. In practice, this means one person per table.
Space use in J.E. Crane Memorial Library
- Small group study is permitted throughout the library.
- Spurbeck Seminar Room may be signed out in advance at the circulation desk for large groups.
- Graduate study carrels may be signed out for the academic year on a first come, first served basis. Please inquire at the circulation desk.
Cell phone ringers should be turned off upon entering either library and brief telephone conversations should be only be had in areas designated for group study.